Monday, July 8, 2024

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered, 'Is that why I'm still lying here, unable to get out of bed?' Of course not! I finally managed to untangle myself and get up 6 hours later, half past 1 o'clock in that early afternoon on Wednesday. What am I going to do now? I had some coffee and just sat there staring into open space, thinking about what I could start writing in my new journal, but I couldn't budge now that I was glued to my leather chair and table. I tried to pray like the old Prophet Daniel, but I just dosed off to sleep in my chair, feeling hopeless and tired. I'm going back to bed; I will try again tomorrow. My cellular phone started buzzing, so I peeked. It was an unknown number, and I was glad to see my wooden bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...