Saturday, February 6, 2021

"Of course, I am!" Sorry.

I was from the moment I hurt you. How can anybody in this world ever want to hurt you? Why would anybody knowingly want to hurt someone just because for their simple pleasure anyway? Usually, this only happens when you might be thinking of only yourself, perhaps. How hard is it to consider someone else's feelings first, nonetheless? Obviously, this is pretty hard because it keeps happening all the time. Am I willing to acquiesce? "Absolutely!" It's my thought, and I should have thought of you before I proceeded down that long windy, winding road in the wrong direction. Now that I've thought it through, though, it seemed it was only one thing left that was right for me to do. Turn around swiftly with my head held high, going in the right direction, full of confidence that in time when I reach you, I could show you how sorry I am by owning my wrongs and correcting them in my imperfection. You know me! "Of course, I am!" Sorry. I know you are, and thank you for recognizing your mistakes and correcting them. I love you, my love. How would you like to take a walk in the garden today? I think that's a great idea. I need that soothing relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...