Monday, November 2, 2020

"I'm amazed at the creation of this earthworm!"

"I'm amazed at the creation of this earthworm!" [https://en.wikipedia.org/.../File:Annelid_redone_w_white...] "I'm simply amazed!" Just look with your own eyes. Can you see the wisdom behind this design? I'm always careful not to harm them. They play a vital role in breaking down organic matter within the earth's soil. For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship so that they are inexcusable. Romans 1:20. [g76 11/8 pp. 21-22]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...