Monday, September 28, 2020

Don't You Remember?


  Dear fans. Why are You always screaming? I hear from you! That's the point; we know you listen to us, we know you can feel our energy, we know you can feel our support, we know you can feel our love. We know you do, and we have always known you know. Why are we screaming? Don't you remember when it all started in the beginning? When were we all in the room as one? Don't you remember the times we didn't have to scream? Don't you remember the times we could look you right in your eyes and speak to you face to face? Don't you remember the times when we could hug you? Don't you remember the times we encouraged you and let you know face to face we are with you every step of the way? Don't you remember? Please tell me! Don't you remember? Nevertheless, that's why I'm screaming! Somewhere along the way, I started to cry so you could remember I'm still with you every step of the way as I have always been even though your actions have moved so far away. Don't you remember? I'm just your close friend that became your fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...