Wednesday, February 24, 2021

"Red!" "Red!" "Red!"

"Red!" "Red!" "Red!" It's everywhere; it's like I'm stuck in this fairy tale telling a tale of how the color Red was like an overflow. "Red!" "Red!" "Red!" Why, why, why, is everything so "Red!" "Red!" "Red!" My observations are precise, and there's nothing but cars besides with all their brake lights showing "Red!" I got a quick glimpse, and they're all senior citizens. This sight of "Red" brake lights is not the end I wanted to see. Brake light after brake light after brake light. Why, why, why, are there so many "red brake lights everywhere I can see?" "Red! "Red!" "Red!" I've gotta know why there is so much "Red!" Google, what is going on in Groveland, Florida today? There is a Covid-19 vaccination site 1 mile up ahead on the right. No wonder there is so much "Red!" "Red!" "Red!" and seniors. Well, if that's the case, I feel happy and sad all at the same time. I love our senior community. Now I know why there is so much "Red!" "Red!" "Red!" All those brake lights for miles were just "Red!" "Red!" "Red!" The only thing on my mind was "Red!" "Red!" "Red!" Did you say just "Red!" "Red!" "Red!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...