Tuesday, February 23, 2021

"Where is Newton?" "Newton!"

Please, please, where is Newton? When you need something or someone the most, it seems they're never there when you truly need them. "Newton!" Ah, there you go! How did you get way over there? Don't answer that as if you could anyway. But if you could, I wonder what the sound would be? Well, looky there, tic, tic, tic, tic. Okay, I get the point now. Why would someone move you without telling me? Don't they know by now you could become very bobsy-die and cause a lot of difficulties? Who caused you all of this uneasiness? It doesn't matter, Newton your safe with me now. Ah, now everything is in place. You're where I fit you for my desktop where you were supposed to be early. And I'm right where I'm supposed to be, right in front of you, or would you prefer a look at my good side view, Newton? Where was I? Do you remember Newton? You are probably not just staring at me to stare unless I start to bingle with you for no apparent reason. Only then would you have a lot to say. Well, not today, Newton! So you can stare all you want too. I have to finish this estimate. "See!" You made me remember Newton! I will never forget that phrase, "A reasonable mind, many probably would say, 'A good mind' never forgets." Newton, Mr. Potter, was very meticulous, and he wanted me to write out every detail. Hey! Newton, I need you now, buddy. "Let's bingle!" Just a little shove, and you're off. In the meantime, where is my pencil sharpener? This one is old school. You hear me now, Newton? Tic, tic, tic, tic. Of course, you do. Let me know if you get a little tired from all that friction now, okay? Hey, Newton! You have five balls in somewhat of a cradle. Do they ever get hot? Tic, tic, tic, tic. I guess that means no! Huh? You're alright with me, Newton; it seems you always stand alone at your center. Why is that? Tic, tic, tic, tic. Are you trying to say balance? Tic, ti— of course, you are! Now you dun done it again, Newton. Now my eyes are in tune with your movements. Left, left, center, right, left, tic, tic, tic, tic. Come on, Newton! We need this job, buddy! Just as I caught sight of a towel to stop all functions at once if I chose to. But how could I? Why would I? I just couldn't! Do that to you. Newton, you're my friend! Oh, I see you've gained some momentum, but how is that possible? I haven't touched you. It must be the heat that's energizing you. Are we good, Newton, or do I need to have a fire extinguisher on standby? Tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic! I guess we're good. My pencil has been sharpened up and ready for action! Newton! This job is ours. I gave Mr. Potter 5% off the total project balance of $5,000.00. He's going to save $250.00, Newton! I told you, Newton. We got this, buddy! Tic, tic, tic, tic, pop! "What?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...