Saturday, November 28, 2020

"I heard it with my own ears, but I'm broken!"

I keep on keeping on during a period when everything everywhere seems to be broken and out of sorts. I keep on keeping on. I'm not going to stop now; I must keep on keeping on. Just to be clear, if I quit now, what would it accomplish? I gotta continue on The Way. I prepared well for this journey that's ahead of me. It doesn't matter if in mind, body, and spirit I'm broken. I must keep on keeping on. I heard it with my own ears. You see, you can continue no matter what situation, no matter what challenge, no matter what pain you carry. You can keep on keeping on. I heard it with my own ears, but I'm broken. I will continue to keep on keeping on all my days. I prepared well for this journey. When I don't think that time to be it, 'my comfort will come!' you won't ever find me without an identity. "I'm wide awake!" My gaze just keeps on keeping on deep into the night. I can smell it as my lamps keep on burning bright. "Look!" Being broken is real. I recall hearing it from many with my own ears. But what I'm trying to show you is, you can keep on keeping on even though you have been beaten down by a lousy spirit, breathing air that could if you let it destroy a whole body with its spirit in that valley called Hinnom. Is it possible to be broken but keep on keeping on? "Yes!" Look at me. I'm doing it now. "I can't stop, I won't stop!" This route is not without confrontation. But if you could come along, I could adjust my pace along the path. I could show you how to gain strength and follow "The Way!" You're going to be amazed at His 'unexpected ways' as He guides us by spirit. The sunlight and moonlight speed towards that particular day. "Are you coming?" I gotta keep on keeping on although I'm broken. This is my path; though cramped, I will not divert to a different channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...