Tuesday, December 15, 2020

"Is it okay to cry? I did it yesterday!"

Tears are as real as all of the emotions built up inside you; they're no different from the clouds above. You like me, probably never imagined having anything in common with the clouds above. They swell to fill up and burst free. I did the same thing yesterday. For no reason, I guess it's probably a built-up cloud-ready to release a torrent of emotions inside of me. I wouldn't be alarmed because after a very long drought, everything around you seems lifeless until the drought season end and the torrents finally come. I looked up and down and then turned to the right and left and saw everything around me. "Is it okay to cry? I did it yesterday!" "When will my relief come!?" I've been sighing and crying from observing all of the things around me. Sadly I hear it too! I've listened to all of it—the moaning and groaning struggling to make it through another drought. The timing is nearer now than ever before I can fill it in the wind. I can see it in the clouds swells all around me. My emotions are raging inside of me. Is it okay to cry? I did it yesterday. Finally, the clouds burst with torrents as I did with tears. We have no more fears. This valley between The Two Mountains is full of torrents like I was with tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...