Wednesday, December 23, 2020

"Please Don't Turn Away From Me. I'm Talking To You!"

"Please don't turn away from me. I'm talking to you!" Now is not the time to act with a stubborn attitude towards me or life. You promised you would be there when we replant "Sweetie's Palm" in the New World to come. Yes, this is 2020, but it sounds like 2070. Please tell me if you can, what are you going to do tomorrow? Is that day promised to you? "No!" But God has promised a New World Society of righteous people to live on earth very shortly. Did you know? If you read a few verses from God's word daily, you could hear God say to you the exact things that I'm saying to you right now. "Isn't that wonderful?" Here's the problem with accomplishing that as a goal, though. Ask yourself, what is a goal? In an essential term, it is a priority. It takes effort, right? Of course, it does. Always remember no one can set your goals or priorities for you. An examination of your motives is in question. Aren't you tired of saying I need to do this or that? Realistically speaking, the latter can go on for a lifetime. "Isn't it about the time [to listen to God's Word] to walk over there and stand in front of it [The Mirrior] and make the change?" Try This: Write down in your daily journal the most important things a day involves like worship, prayer, supplication, your family, your neighbors, your work, etc. Please place them in your order. Always remember to put the most important things first. You see, it takes exerting one's self to do what's right. It takes courage to put up a hard fight to accomplish meaningful goals in life. "Fight!" And go to work to keep your life on the right track. So you can be there when we replant "Sweetie's Palm" in The New World to come. "Yes, now is the time to listen!" "Please don't turn away from me. I'm talking to you!" Dedicated to a beloved sister. Lasandra Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...