Saturday, December 26, 2020

"My Heart Is Full With Pity!"

"How much more can one's heart take before it breaks from observing all of the turmoil around him?" What can I do? What more can I say to bring comfort to many? "I want to!" If I reached out and touched you, would that relieve you from your heartache and pain? How could one possibly find joy from all of the World's fireworks always around him? These last days are full of fireworks amidst so much trouble and pain. "Who is the blame?" I can't help but see through it all with my mind's eye and how quickly we've arrived at the crescendo, the end of it all. My heart is full of pity, so full of compassion, even though so many may find themselves loaded down with anxiety. Is there something more than yourself you could focus on? Usually, when something is not about you, it is something bigger surrounding it. Here is where the reader uses discernment. You have found yourself deep in sorrow, but there is something more than you involved. What will you do? If you dropped your last dollar in a dark room, wouldn't you quickly grab a flashlight to search for it? How do you feel about searching for the truth about what's bigger than you in your present state? Haven't you ever wondered why there are so much sickness and death all around you? Why are there so many different Religions? Who is God? What is the Kingdom of God? Why is there Good and Evil? Why is there Truth and Lies or Right or Wrong? These are vital questions you need to find out the truth about, and then only then will you be able to see with your mind's eye what's bigger than you in your present state. What could I do other than grasp you by the hand and guide you along the way? Because, When I look, and when I see, my heart is full of pity for the vast harvest and the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...