Sunday, December 20, 2020

"Walla!"

Are you finally satisfied with your accomplishment? You arrived on the scene with all speed and spared no dollars during the process. You've left all things behind like, God, family, friends, and love. You're so bright standing in front of that spotlight. I remember you! Your mouth is as sharp as a double-edged sword. Every time it opens, it cuts someone. I remember you! You are street smart. You can talk a person out of their last dollar. I remember you! You are the one sitting on the corner who observes everything that moves. How did you do it? You've come a long way. You've spent your whole life having it your way. How did you finally come up? We'll "Walla!" What can I tell you? You have to be, and you know, somewhat selfish out there. Ain't nobody going to give you nothing I had to get it how I can get it I'm just saying. You can get it how you can get it too. You must know what you want and take it if you know what I mean. You think this spotlight is shining on me because I was nice? Nah, being nice wasn't a part of it. At what cost did you accomplish this? What do you mean, my brother, at all cost! Step back a little; I wouldn't want my spotlight to shine on you. Thank you for that. That's about the most considerate thing you've said up to this point. To each is his own. Well, you did it, "Walla!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...