Tuesday, October 6, 2020

I'm stress free when;...

If you were thinking when I leave home and come into the office or after coming home after a long day mowing grass in the Florida sun, you're mistaken. First, let us get one thing clear, and please don't ever forget it! My home is where my family lives. And since the aura that surrounds me is peaceful, how would you say my house is? If you answered, please don't reply [Rhetorical]! My home is like a "Triangle." →
No matter how much weight you apply to it, our family can sustain it. →
Besides, coming in after a long day out of hot Florida sun is a good thing, especially after having a nice cold glass of buttermilk. Throughout my day, "this!" is the very thing that has helped me throughout my day. A glimpse here and there, the things around you start to come alive. I look up and down and from side to side, taking in the beauty of the Universe. I can begin to feel an 'overwhelming joy coming over me!' Our Universe is awe-inspiring! If I could describe it in words, "wow!" would be among the top five names. If I wrote it, well, it could go on and on like forever, but this is a short story. I kind of feel you get the point anyway.
Nevertheless, "I'm stress-free when;... I can take every possible moment there is to observe creation." At night, the sky is so clear I could distinguish one constellation from the other. I even counted a hundred or so stars. The mosquitoes reminded me it was time to go inside my house as I'm reminding you to look up and down and from side to side. You will become stress-free as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...