Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Why don't you know me?

Yeah! I'm boastful. I've traveled the world with it; there isn't any shame in that. But wait a minute, so are you. It seems as though you're making a movie because every time I look around, there you are too. So who needs attention? Your a busy little bee. I don't know you always seem to be your reply, but you expect me to sit idle while you go carrying on here and there beating a drum. If you knew me, you would know I'm far-sighted with a broad view peering into the distance like an eagle making every catch. If you knew me, you would have known I could travel swiftly in any direction at any given moment like a flash of lighting. If you knew me, you would never say I was partial; you would see the word 'Love' surrounding me. If you knew me, you would know that I'm loyal and trustworthy, from end to end. If you knew me, you would say, "look a man with good intentions and heart." If you knew me, you would recognize my lowly disposition towards others. If you knew me, you would know that the aura that surrounds me is so peaceful. If you knew me, you would recognize me as a friend as if I were your brother. If you knew me, you would know I could become whatever is always needed to help you, building you up, and you would know I could never tear you down. Besides, how could you get to know me when you're to busy continually chasing after Ceaser ["Whose image and inscription is this?"]; "is that your allegiance still?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...