Sunday, October 18, 2020

"'What makes you think'... you can continue to treat me that way?"

"'What makes you think'... you can continue to treat me that way?" "Hey," 'I get it!' So, you think you've earned a right over me? I know that feeling too. I've looked in my mirror [
and, "oh yeah!" I love what I see. 'Me!'] a thousand times and said it's 'me!' they will pay to see. "You did it!" Can you see it too? "Fame!" "Fortune!" "Yeah, 'you' better know it!" I worked my butt off and got it. Maybe so, but let's get one thing straight you need to know. "You fooled 'yourself' from the beginning. You selfishly thought while looking in your own mirror, 'they will pay to see me.' [Remember?] Earned you a right over me! "Ha, ha!" We see you, but you're still selfishly thinking everything you say will get a heart right from the start. "No way, Jose!" "'What makes you think'... you can continue to treat me that way?" Yeah, I paid to see you, but sadly I remember me. You see, my mirror made me reevaluate myself when I saw me. It turns out without "Fame!" or "Fortune!" ["Oh, yeah!" I love what I see, its 'me!']

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...