Friday, October 2, 2020

"Who said that?;"... does it even matter?

"Who said that?;"... does it even matter? It is the way I'm continually feeling towards words coming out of the hearts of many that spilled out like a glass of water that was half full but spilled. All my life, I held it dear, and close to my heart, I only sang it out when I was cold and afraid it wasn't even dark. Now that I'm all grown up, I'm not Lonely anymore but healthy and wiser than I ever was before in my youth when I had already lost a tooth. When I sang my song with boldness, cheerfulness, and great determination, It doesn't matter how it or who has said it; 'this is my song!' "It makes me feel anew with joyfulness!" The kind of joy that relaxes and puts you in a setting as if I'm on a beautiful oasis drawing it all over my oiled canvas, and in every corner, I penned the words "Who said that?;" ... does it even matter? You see, this is "my song!" [I'm singing it] Those words "are old!" What I'm singing is from the heart, but your comments we're stealing the hearts of others. You're so cold trying to use words that could easily break a person's morals and code. Yeah, I'm "tall!" and "strong!" and "handsome!" but many say I'm "very bold!" Your comments can never affect me because I'm focused on ignoring chatter, and I don't swing blows at the empty air on things that don't matter. [End of the song]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it really matter in my case?

"Uhh!" I felt as if I was part of this old wooden bed, woven into its smooth silk quilted fabric, unable to break free. I wondered...